Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Monday!

December is almost over!  Where in
the world did it all go?  This
entire year seemed to fly by.
The older I get the
faster it seems to go.  It's kind
of scary.  Here it is 
December 21, and it rained
most of the night.  The lawn
is going to need to be mowed 
soon.  I've never seen it
so green in the winter!

We are still waiting on
that great grandson.  He was
due three days ago, but
is being stubborn.  My friend,
Sam's granddaughter
had hers last week (and
on Sam's birthday to boot)
and she wasn't due for
two more weeks.  Sigh.
 Little Heath David will
come when he is good and 
ready, I suppose.

 On to the cards.

 
I'm not sure if I like it
this way or not.  I may add
something in the  middle at a later
time.  I have to look at it for a while.





This one I am a little
annoyed with because as much
as I like it, I see I could
have added a dark mat behind
the embossed piece and it 
 would really have stood out.
After I took the pictures
I decided both cards needed
a little something, so I blinged
them by adding some glitter
glue to the flowers.  They look
really cool that way.
All in all I'm pretty happy
with how both turned out.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...