Sunday, March 17, 2019

Easter flowers

This is, again, the same design, just
with flowers. These flowers were horrible
to cut out! But I like the finished project.





I saw this on facebook and thought it was
so cool.  I snapped a photo of it from my
tablet because I was too lazy to fool around
with blue toothing it to my phone, so it's
not as good, but you get the idea. 






Revelation 3:20

 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock.
If anyone hears my voice and opens the door,
I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Honestly! This was the next verse on my list.
I didn't even look for it. How cool is that?!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...