Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Cute little puppy

This little puppy is a card I made for
my grandson, Ethan, for his birthday
this month. He's 18! I can't believe how
fast these kids grow.





I've been getting daily emails from the doctor's office
for this, that and the other....initially they said scrub
with an antibacterial soap the night before.  Today
they mention two by name.  I'm sure they are expensive.
I've got antibacterial soap.  It will do.  Then yesterday I
get a call from orthopedics wanting me to come in 
tomorrow for a fitting for my sling (?).  I said that
would be kind of hard because I'd be in surgery. 
Obviously she wasn't kept in the loop.  She said, well,
They'll probably put one on you there.  I should hope so!
Maybe they'll even teach me how to adjust it, etc.
This is a lot of effort all of a sudden.  But the pain I
was in last  night convinced me that I am making
the right decision.  I must have had my arm in a weird
position because it hurt like crazy!



Isaiah 55:11

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...