Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Black flourish

I found this flourish and thought it would
look really beautiful in black. Actually,
I think everything looks beautiful in
black but that's beside the point!


Yesterday started out great.  The doctor's office
called and said there's a cancellation on Thursday
would I like to change my surgery.  YES!  My 
brother in law has an appointment at that same
place just a little later than I have to be there
so he kindly agreed to take me.  Then.....I
started smelling gas in the bathroom.  This is
where the day went steadily down hill.  The hot
water heater was toast.  I called the plumber.
They gave me a quote and said they'd send
someone out.  I thought the person who was
coming out was just going to look at it, but NO!
They put it right in!  Thank you, Lord.  THEN...
my smoke detector started chirping.  Time to
replace it.  The day was so busy and yet I didn't
get one single thing done.  Except get myself so
wound up that I was up past one AM trying to sleep.
Hopefully today will be much better!

 

1 John 4:15-16

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God,
God abides in him, and he in God.  
And we have known and believed the love that God has for us.
God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...