Saturday, March 2, 2019

Simply Heavenly

I was looking for something else when I
came upon the last two angel images
I had on a sheet that I'd forgotten. Here is
one of them. I haven't made a card with the
other yet.  Isn't she pretty?!


Larry and I went to the home and garden
show yesterday in Fort Wayne. When you first
walk in there is a sand sculptor. He was only
beginning when we got there, but here is
the beginning of it. It was cool to watch
but of course, they take hours and hours
so we didn't get to see the final project.





I have an MRI scheduled for Wednesday.  I'm
not thrilled about it as I've only had one before
and I don't like being in that little tube, but
they need to know for sure that my rotator
cuff isn't torn.  We are all sure it's not, but
it's a vastly different surgery and recovery
time if it is.



Galatians 6:9

 And let us not grow weary while doing good,
for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...