Wednesday, March 13, 2019

file folder card

Nancy, here is the file folder card. It
looks kind of like the rolodex cards so I
can see why you thought that's what they were.
I took pictures of both the inside and outside.






This is for my brother in law's birthday, which
is the 15th, so obviously it will be late...

I'm bringing my dad home from the hospital
today.  He's feeling much better and looking 
forward to getting back to  his hobbies and
daily living.

My surgery is NOT the 28th, but the 25th.  I 
think I had the 28th stuck in my head because
that  is the 5th anniversary of John's death.



2 Corinthians 1:4

 who comforts us in all our tribulation,
that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble,
with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.




I really like this verse!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...