Thursday, March 14, 2019

Blue butterfly birthday

Try saying the title 5 times fast! This is a
card I made for “my” Pam (as opposed to
Cody's Pam-there has to be a way to
differentiate, LOL) for her birthday on the 12th.
I was super happy with how it came out and
apparently others liked it as well. The first
time I posted a card on a group I belonged to
it ended up getting more than a hundred likes.
This pic only shows 94, but I was so excited I had
to take a screenshot!






Isn't that cool?

I got my dad home safe and sound yesterday.
I'm having lunch with Dianne today  then
going to his house to get him to run a few
errands.    Hopefully soon he will feel strong
enough to bring home his kitty but for now
he is ruling the roost at Pam's house.  She's
going to have a hard time giving him up because
she loves him already.  Harry's not really a cat-
he's a dog in cat attire.  Seriously, he acts more
like a dog than my dog does!




It's a rough life being a cat.



2 Thessalonians 3:16

 Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace
always in every way. The Lord be with you all.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...