Sunday, March 3, 2019

Not another faerie!

This is a much prettier faerie than the others
I've shown. Probably because I didn't do it, LOL.
I fell in love with the image as soon as I saw it.





I can't believe it's March and I can't believe it's
still so cold-with a chance of snow!    I am so done
with it all!  Yesterday I didn't think I was
ever going to be warm again.

My dad is hanging in there.  They are going to
make a decision tomorrow on what further
treatment he will need.  He's pretty depressed
and I don't blame him there.

I was supposed to sign today but Pam took over
my songs because I never know what movement
might bring me to my knees.  I'll sign from my
seat but I can quit whenever I want that way.  I
will be happy when I get this all taken care of.
I couldn't believe it when the doctor said it had
been 4 years.  I didn't think it had been that long!

 

Proverbs 3:5-6

 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
 in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.



Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...