Monday, March 18, 2019

Next rolodex cards

I've got quite a few of the rolodex cards done
but I've been jumping around the alphabet
so I don't have pictures of them yet. Here's
the next two, though. All the rest are in sets
of three but the alphabet isn't set up for
sets of three so one had to be a set of two
and this is it.





Harry the cat is safely back with his daddy.
I felt so sad driving away from Pam's because
even though she only had him a week (it sure
seemed longer!)  I know she fell in love with
him.  he's such a great cat.  She can babysit if
the occasion comes up!  :)

I'm getting more and more information from my
doctor via email.  Look out for this, prepare
for that...such as easy meals, etc.  Remember the
days when they scheduled you for surgery and
you just showed up.  Not so in the information age!
It's a week from today and I just want to get it
over with!!


Hebrews 11:16

 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country.
Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God,
for He has prepared a city for them.


Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...