Friday, March 15, 2019

Alphabet rolodex cards

Since I've already committed myself to a swap
of the alphabet rolodex cards, I'm trying to
get them (and some other projects) done
before I have the surgery. I started late in
the swap, so I'm having to catch up with the
first five letters. Here is A, B, C.





The inside of the card says "You rock" which is
a favourite saying of my friend, Coleen.  She's
such an encouraging person.

My dad is doing well.  We got some banking
done yesterday and he was a little winded here
and there, but other than that, enjoyed being
outside and just feeling the warmth.  It
was kind of windy and a lot rainy, but that
didn't seem to dampen his spirits!

 


Romans 15:4

 For whatever things were written before
were written for our learning, that we through the patience
and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.


Happy Friday!!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...