Sunday, March 10, 2019

St. Patrick's 2

As yesterday, this is a card with a matching ATC.
The ATC's are for a RAK attack with a different card.






I think I like this one a little better than the
one I showed yesterday.

My dad is still in the hospital but I'm hopeful
it won't be much longer.  I, on the other hand,
may be down a couple of months....my rotator
cuff is not tendinitis, but torn.  So that means
surgery.  They are supposed to call me next week
to set things up.  For the first month I'll be in a 
sling and he said it will take up to four  months
to get full range of motion.  Hopefully I get it all
back.  He said he never promises that I'll not have
any more pain and that I will have complete motion
back.  The latter is a little scary.  So after I have the
surgery I may not feel like updating my blog, but
I'll do my best.  I do have a few cards made up right now.

It has been so windy the last two days! I don't
know what the gusts are but I would guess up to
40-50 mph.  It is supposed
to settle down this morning, but the last time they
said that it lasted through that entire day.


Psalm 31:24

 Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the Lord.


Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...