Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Another cute little guy


At least I think this is a little guy.
Maybe a girl? But aren't all leprechauns
boys? I have no clue, LOL.


My surgery has been scheduled for 28
March, 2019.  That is the 5th anniversary
of  John's death.   Not exactly the way I
want to spend the day remembering him, but
it does need to be done.  They call me and give
me all these instructions, one of which is:
shower the night before with antibacterial
soap, cleansing the shoulder area for two full
minutes.  Yep.  Then you put on clothes, lay
in a bed all night, maybe sweat, who knows?
What good does it do to scrub for two full minutes?
These are questions which probably don't have answers!  🤣

Romans 4:7

Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
And whose sins are covered;


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...