Monday, March 4, 2019

Trying a new thing

I saw something similar to this on pinterest
and decided to try it. BUT, while I like it,
I think I should have inked the mat behind it.
That would have made it really stand out. If
I do something like this again, I will do that.
It was difficult to pierce the holes through
two pieces of card stock, but I like the result.





I'm using this as the March RAK attack card,
then I'll add two ATC's.

The doctors are going to evaluate my dad today
and decided what treatment will need to be done.
His heart has been racing and they've needed to
use medication to slow it down.  That also isn't
helping with his breathing.

As for me, I have the MRI on Wednesday (I may have
mentioned that) and the followup with the Dr. on
Friday.  I was surprised they got me in that quickly,
but I'm not complaining.  I hope the whole thing
is over with quickly.  Pam told me she made the
executive decision to take me off the signing schedule.
I know it's the right thing to do but it's not what I wanted.

I slid in the garage this morning and cracked my shin
on the step, also skinned it.  It really smarts.  I hit
my head on the car tire, too, but very gently.  
Thank you, Lord, for keeping me safe.  I'll live with
a painful shin rather than a cracked open skull.



Psalm 91:1

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...