Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Rolodex cards

I joined a rolodex card swap recently. I
joined the group after this swap started,
so I missed the first five. When I'm assigned
a partner (I understand she has joined recently
as well) I'll ask her if she wants to catch up with
the first five cards. But here are F,G,H:





I was pretty happy with how they came out.

I'll be going to take care of my dad's cat today
and then visiting him after lunch with Dianne.
He told my sister that they are going to keep him
there until at least Saturday now.  I do not know
what the diagnosis is, but I don't intend to leave
today without knowing that and the treatment
plan they have decided on.  Dad doesn't ask
questions and I'm not getting any information
relying on him.  It's becoming stressful.


Luke 6:27-28

 “But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies,
do good to those who hate you,  bless those who curse you,
and pray for those who spitefully use you.


Happy Tuesday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...