Thursday, December 15, 2016

Card box

This is not the card box I intended
to make but for some reason I could
not get the measurements right.
I could swear I've made it before,
but it didn't seem to fit the cards.


So I settled for this one.  I do mean
settled, too.  I don't like it, but beauty
is in the eye of the beholder, I hope.  I
can't figure out why the other one won't
work unless it's for smaller cards.  I
don't know how that can be.
It's freezing in here and the furnace can't
seem to keep up.  It runs for a minute or two
and then shuts off, then comes right back on
and still it is only 67 in here.  I don't know what
to think.  I'll call my brother in law at a decent
hour and ask him if that's normal.  It's like one 
degree outside, or some dumb number like that.
I'm thinking about kicking on the gas stove
but then I'd have to close the bird door and
it's chilly in there even with a small heater.
Is summer coming soon?  I guess I don't
have anything to complain about since I
could be homeless in this weather.  So, Lord, 
 forgive me  for whining.  But I'm still cold.

Here is what I got for Dianne for
her retirement gift.  I'm so worried she
will be bored, LOL.  These ought to 
keep her busy!

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...