Monday, December 5, 2016

Happy hatchday, Lili!


Yesterday was Lili's 4th hatchday.
And yes, I sang to her!  :)
 

These are ghiradelli purses.  I was going
to take a picture of a candy peeking out and
forgot.  The candy packets fit in there 
perfectly and of course, you have to use
the peppermint bark for this time of year.
I love ghiradelli, but I'm not as fond of the
peppermint bark.  They came out OK, but
for the life of me I can't cut or fold straight
even with rulers and cutters.  It's aggravating!
 
Bri spent the weekend with me and we
went to the Bethlehem market place.  It's
the 27th year.  Cody and I even acted in it
once!  I was going to post a picture from
it but believe it or not, I could not find
even ONE picture of the marketplace.
If you've never been to one, they are
so cool.  I even got shoved by a guard a
few years ago when I told him Herod was
not King, Jesus was!  He shoved me and
told me to move along, LOL.  It's all
part of the experience.  

It snowed last night and I was so bummed.
I was supposed to go to church and hear
a concert by Jeffrey Benward.
I started out, but even the highway wasn't
too great and the snow was driving so hard
I was getting disoriented, so I turned
around.  I hate winter.  Have I ever
said that before?

Happy Monday!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I don't have to deal with that snow anymore. Even more rarely now that I moved off the mountain. I am sending out Christmas cards and I used some of the cards you made for me as thank you cards for my family's church family! They helped with my Granddads funeral and everyone loves your work!!!! Hope I can count on a new set for Christmas!!!! Hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hint? What hint? Did I hear a hint? LOL Glad everyone liked them. Any time you want cards all you have to do is yell. But if you are going to rub it in my face that you don't have to deal with snow, I may rescind that offer, lol

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...