Friday, December 9, 2016

double dutch

Isn't that the name of a jump rope
technique?  It's also the name of
a card fold.  I think this turned 
out so pretty.  I was a little bummed
that I had to use a belly band to 
keep the lower part closed, but
that usually happens with a 
gate fold card.  At least to me it does.


With the belly band

Without the belly band so you can
see the fold.  It's actually a really
neat fold.  I like trying different folds
because the same old, same old.  
 gets boring. Some of them are quite
challenging, though, and I give up.
This one is pretty easy..
We didn't get the snow they were 
predicting-yet.  It's still snowing
and I hope it slows down a little
because I have a lunch date at
11 am.  Winter is bad enough with
the cold, but snow makes it even
worse.  I'm quite certain I've 
mentioned how much I hate winter.....
 Anyway...I had yet another bite
on Luna (get it, bite?!  I know. Lame.)
This one from New York.  I am
seriously considering looking into
shipping her because no one close
enough seems to have any interest.
I just don't trust they will get her
there safely and I worry how scared 
she will be.  I don't want her but
I also want to make sure she is
safe and loved.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...