Saturday, December 17, 2016

Eriovixia gryffindori

That's certainly a mouthful!  It's
the name of a new spider species
named in honour of Harry Potter.
I love it!  I'm not fond of spiders, 
but they are free to live outside my
home and I don't mind looking at 
them through glass.  Living with them
is where I draw the line!


Apparently I am back into these
flowers again, but I'm not sure
why.  It's not what I was going for
but it's what evolved.  I had a totally
different card in mind and somehow
I got sidetracked!  That happens 
with me.  I think I've got some
ADD going here.  Oh, look at the pretty
flowers!  Did you see that train
go by?  Wow, what about the snow
we just got.....my mind wanders.  It
is way too small to be out alone, lol.
We got snow so far, but nothing to
write home about.  Supposedly we are
to get sleet/rain, too, but I'm not sure
I believe that.  At least, I'm hoping
we won't.
I gave Dianne her retirement gifts
yesterday.  Yes!  I just couldn't wait!
She got quite a laugh out of the gifts.
I knew she would.  I know I got quite
a giggle picking them out.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...