Friday, December 21, 2018

Vellum rosette

Now that I know how to make the rosettes, I
am loving it! The only problem is that I
still can't get the center straight. But I can't
get anything straight. It drives me nuts.






I'm pretty pleased with how this came out.
I've had this paper for a year now. I bought it
for a project for Christmas last year. Now
because of Karen's and my challenge I'm using
things like that and it's fun!

 Robin got here yesterday. We didn't tell
dad, then I texted him and asked him
to come over and hang out. As soon
as he got close to the house he knew it was
her car. So he sat in the driveway and
called me and said he wasn't coming
after all...lol. We all had a good visit.
We're going to see my mom today. She
will be happy to see Robin as well.

 

1 John 4:19

 We love Him because He first loved us.


Happy Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...