Friday, December 14, 2018

Trying something new

Occasionally I try something new and more often
than not it doesn't really work out. This is one
of those fails. When we were at coffee chat
last week I grabbed up the coffee sleeves
and my friend, Coleen, asked why I wanted them.
I told her I was going to decorate it. She said,
you crafters make things out of everything!” Well,
we try anyway. So I thought I'd make her a decorated
coffee sleeve. It, apparently, isn't my cup of tea.
Get it?!  Karen's card is here.





There's really no where to put anything, so i don't
like that.  I had a terrible time trying to figure
out how to seal the top.  It's just not a fun project.

No one will accuse me of being a good cook, either.
I'm going to try to make cashew chicken in the crock
pot today.  I'll let you know how that goes.

I lost my bone folder a few weeks ago.  I had another
but I don't like it as well.  So yesterday I went and got a 
new one.  I looked all over.  I finally asked someone.
She looked at my blankly when I asked her where the
bone folders were.  So I described it.  She said,"oh,
you mean a paper creaser".  Yes, that's what I mean and
wouldn't you know, that's exactly what the packaging
calls it.  Furthermore, as soon as I got home-after
searching high and low-I found it.  Sigh.
 

Hebrews 11:1

 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,
the evidence of things not seen.



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...