Thursday, December 6, 2018

Under the sea

This card turned out WAY different than I
thought it would. I knew I wanted to put
the matted boxes on the left side but wasn't
sure what to do with the the other side. I
looked through die cuts that other people
have sent me and tried a couple out. Nothing
worked. Then I tried the seaweed and seahorse
dies and voila! I think they look so cute. But
it didn't really fit in with what I thought the
card was going to look like. Oh well, I like it.
You can see Karen's here





  I spent yesterday in all kinds of pain from my
sciatic nerve. Thankfully it has settled
down and I am pretty much pain free. When
I got up yesterday I couldn't even straighten up!
Enough of that.
 

Luke 6:37

Judge not, and you shall not be judged.
Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned.
Forgive, and you will be forgiven.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...