Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Let's be mermaids

I thought I'd try the bokeh technique again.
This time on watercolour paper. I am not happy
with what happened, but when I use regular
card stock the ink rubs off if you touch it. The
watercolour paper makes it look like it bled
and it's not very defined.  Oh, well.
 The stamp set Karen sent me for my
birthday last year. Isn't it cute?!


It's been in the 40's and 50's the last few
days, but this morning it's rather cold.
I know it's coming, but I'd like to hold
off the sub zero temps for a bit longer
yet. Actually, I'd like to skip them altogether.

Isaiah 41:13

 For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’


Happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...