Thursday, December 27, 2018

A late happy Christmas!

I've been missing in action, but it's been
kind of crazy as I'm sure all of you have
experienced at one time or another
during the holiday season. I hope everyone
had a wonderful Christmas! My sister is
still here, I'm not sure if she will leave
before New Year's or not. She hasn't decided.
It's been great having her here and having
company! My mother has been happy to
see her as well. My mother is becoming
more confused. She has her good days and
bad, of course, but you can see the decline and
that's hard to watch. On to happier things though.

I have joined a few swaps for the new year.
This is a letter “U” tag swap and here is
what I came up with.  I think it's cute.


 this is the card box I made for Dianne's cards:





the shiny circle is actually silver but wow
did the light hit it when I took the picture!




My son, Nathan, and Bri and Ethan.  I had
breakfast with Bri and Ethan the other day
and needless to say, I remembered about
pictures as we were all leaving.  Frustrating!

Luke 2:8-14

 Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night.  And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid.  Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.  For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.  And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”
 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:
 “Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...