Monday, December 31, 2018

Follow the yellow brick road

I saw this card on pinterest and just had to
make it for my friend, Coleen. It's a thank
you card for inviting me, my dad and Robin
to Christmas dinner. She loves the Wizard
of Oz. I have to admit that the card on
pinterest turned out way cuter than this one,
but it's the best I could do.





I had to go with a real picture of a dog because
 I couldn't find anything that was cute and wasn't
real.  it looks kind of ridiculous.  There's a 
couple of other things I would fix if I were
to do it again-which I won't, LOL.  It was
kind of labour intensive.

 I can't believe this is the last day of the

year. In six months I may even remember
to write 2019 on things. By the time I
do remember, it will be 2020. My friend,
Karen and I used to talk about going to
New York and seeing the ball drop when
it became the year 2000. That didn't pan
out, but I think back and that was nineteen
years ago! How did that happen???

  Jeremiah 29:11
 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.


I have probably used this verse before, but
it is a favourite of mine and seems to be
a good one for the new year.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...