Wednesday, December 19, 2018

I learned how to make rosettes!

For the longest time I have tried off and on to
make paper rosettes. I would always tear
the paper or it wouldn't go down right,
or maybe I couldn't get the center to stay so
the rosette kept opening. So a couple of
days ago I decided I was going to work with
it until I got it and I finally did! I also burned
my finger pretty badly with glue from the
glue gun. I love the high temp, but you
really have to be careful!!!





Now I need to figure out how to make the centers prettier.


Christmas songs for the rest of the month.
I hate signing Christmas songs. You do them
once a year and forget until the next year.
I tried to get out of it again with my poor
burned finger but Coleen said I would need
another doctor's excuse. I sent her a picture.
She said it was not enough. What
a slave driver!

Ephesians 6:12

 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood,
but against principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this age,
against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.



Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...