Monday, December 10, 2018

Lattice hugs in blue

I love my lattice die but I don't use it enough.
I saw another card I'm going to try today.
This card you can look through, so there
won't be anything on the inside. But the
oval is on the back as well, so I can at least
sign it. I think it came out pretty well.





  Yesterday began Christmas songs at church.

I hate doing them. You sign them once a
year and can't remember how to do it the
following year. So I asked Coleen if I could
opt out this month. She said not without a
doctors excuse.....


Sorry for the poor quality picture.  I forgot to take
a picture of the real thing.  But you get the idea.
She laughed so hard and said she was going
to keep it forever.  A side note: I was still not
allowed to opt out.

Luke 1:30-31

 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary;
you have found favor with God.  You will conceive
and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus.

We are doing a series on angels now and I love
this verse. From the time my oldest, Nathan,
was only 8 months old, we read the Christmas
story each year before they were allowed to open
any presents. I wanted them to understand
that this was much more than just presents.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...