Saturday, December 8, 2018

Birthday lady

I received this image in a swap and I fell in
love with it. In the course of trying to use things
in my stash, though, I was mystified as to what
to add to the image. Then I found this little
piece of plastic. I have had it for centuries
now, never sure how to use it, but I never wanted
to throw it away. Finally. Success! I have used
that little piece of plastic and I love it!


  I had a really nice visit with my mom yesterday.
She was awake, in the moment and was able
to carry on a conversation. I was praising God
all the way home.

  Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good,
A stronghold in the day of trouble;
And He knows those who trust in Him.



Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...