Friday, December 7, 2018

Mickey's Christmas

This Mickey card is for a little boy who is dying
from cancer. The “let it snow” one from a
few days ago was for another little boy.
These are both verified, not like the one from
the 90's that people still see and send cards
to. When Nathan was in the hospital I
saw a lot of very sick babies, one of whom
died while I was in the room. Not that Nathan
wasn't very sick-he was-but unless something
had gone wrong, they could heal him with
surgery. It gives you a heart for other sick children.


All items I have in my stash, of course.

I'm going to go see my mom today.
Most times when I go she is sleeping
and hard to wake, if at all, so I'm hoping
she will be a little bit alert. I think one
of the reasons she sleeps so much is
because she's not eating much of
anything. Your body needs fuel to keep
you going. Two signs that you are at
the end of your life, as well. It's sad.
But we know where she will be when she
is finally called home and that is
always a comfort.

  Romans 8:37
Yet in all these things we are more
than conquerors through Him who loved us.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...