Monday, December 17, 2018

Lots of green

No, not money, although I did pick up
some extra money this week helping a friend
get her house ready for Christmas. It was
more fun than work! I don't know where
I came up with this idea but I don't think
I like it. However, it does use up a lot of
little tiny green flowers that I've had forever
and a day, so that fulfills the challenge.
Sorry no post the last two days, by the way.
It was a long and crazy weekend.  I'm not
holding up my part of the bargain with Karen
and it was my idea to start with!



Robin is still hoping she will be able
to come by the end of the year.  I know it
would make my parents very happy and
we get sister time since she stays here
at my house.  And maybe we can get
together with my friends for lunch like we
usually do when she is here.  Except for
Dianne.  She is basking in the sunshine in
Florida.  I'm so jealous.



Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


Did you know that the phrase “do not fear”
is in the Bible 365 times? God is so loving.
He wants us to depend on him for everything,
even in (and maybe especially) times that are
hard and we can't understand His reasoning.
It surely makes us stronger. At least it does me.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...