Friday, December 28, 2018

Thankful

I'm back to playing with my gorjuss girls
again. I just ordered 5 more- at $16.00-
for ALL of them. For the name brand you
end up paying at least $25. per die set.
The only problem is that you have to wait
a month for them to get here from China.
But well worth it.





Isn't she cute?  I have another one I'm
going to work on that I hope works out
like I want it to.  It will be so cool!  No
more hints.  Don't ask!

Robin will probably be leaving tomorrow.
I'll miss her.  It's been nice having someone
here to talk to.  I know my dad will miss
her a lot as well.  I'm not sure about my 
mom.  She doesn't seem to be aware of
a lot these days, sadly.

 

Psalm 139:16

 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...