Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Wildflower notecards

I am having so much fun with a die cutter
that actually cuts! I've had these flowers for
quite a while and I thought they would look
great with the new border dies I got. I
love these dies! I have an admission:
I am addicted to dies. Yes, it's true. I need
to find a 12 step program!






Aren't they pretty?!

It is supposed to be in the 70's today.  I hope
so!  In addition to my longing for warm weather,
I still have tons of little branches all over the 
yard that I haven't been able to pick up for
one reason or another-rain, cold, surgery...
speaking of which, my arm is feeling better
every day.  Every night not so much.  But
that's what pain pills are for.


2 Corinthians 1:4

who comforts us in all our tribulation, that
we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble,
with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.


Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...