Sunday, April 28, 2019

Tree of blue

My friend Pam and I were sitting
at Wendy's yesterday watching the rain
and musing about possible snow. (and
yes, we got a dusting.) She said green was
not her favourite coulour and wondered
why God couldn't have made grass and
trees in shades of blue. Since I obviously
couldn't give her a blue tree, I did the next
best thing and made a card with a blue tree.
It bothers me that the bottom of the tree
looks crooked but looking at the tree it's
not crooked. I tried stamping it straight
at the bottom but then the tree itself was crooked!





Maybe it's just me that's crooked...LOL

 

John 13:34

A new command I give you: Love one another.
As I have loved you, so you must love one another.


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...