Monday, April 8, 2019

New die cutting machine!

I finally had enough of struggling with my
die cutting machine that only cut partially
because it didn't have enough pressure. I
finally went and bought an electronic one
and I LOVE it!! It cuts everything the first
time. Even intricate dies. I am in Heaven.
I have so many dies that I couldn't use
because they wouldn't cut out so now I
feel like I have all new dies again!





How cool is this?!

My arm is doing well.  I'm still in the sling until
May 1st.  He's given me more exercises to do at
home-less passive-but I'm not having trouble with 
them.  It's nice to be out of the sling!  At night it's
a different story and I'm still in a lot of pain because
of stiffness.  He said elbows and arms don't
like to be in slings.  Yes.  This is definitely the truth!

 

Psalm 139:23-24

Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...