Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Botanical beauties

It's been a while since I used this set
of botanical dies. I have to admit that
I pretty much stole the idea from pinterest,
but, hey-I changed the colours!





 

I went to class yesterday. I signed the
vocab words, no sentences, and a little
bit to the two deaf students there. I came
home with a very sore arm and no sleep
again. The problem is that I end up
getting sleepy around 11 am. The bigger
problem is that Lili hates it when I close
my eyes and makes these awful squawks.
It drives me crazy. I'm not sure what she
thinks is going on.

 

Matthew 11:28

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest. 
 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...