Thursday, April 18, 2019

Just fooling around

I have so many dies, so I've been playing
with a few to see how they work in my new
machine. Now, what to do with these? So
I made these two cards-both of which I hate-
but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.






The one with the little girl I can put a
sentiment on, but I have no clue what to do with
the floral one.  I hate to pitch it, but it looks
kind of stupid in my opinion.

I'm excited because we might have a thunder
storm today!  At least I hope so.  Then it 
 will really seem like spring! 



Hebrews 2:18

Because he himself suffered when he was tempted,
he is able to help those who are being tempted.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...