Friday, April 12, 2019

Bookmark card

This bookmark card came out so well I
think I'm going to make a couple more-
in a few days. I way overdid it yesterday.
I'm getting tired of not being able to do
much without my arm starting to hurt.
But it is much better than it was, so I
guess I can't complain too much.






The only thing I don't like is that it's too big
for the standard sized card and too small
for the next sized card.  It will float around
in the envelope, but oh, well.  I'd use my
envelope punch board to make the right sized
envelope but that requires math and I just
can't quite figure it out.

 Ephesians 4:32

Be kind and compassionate to one another,
forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...