Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Alcohol ink notecards

Every so often I come across an alcohol
ink card that makes me want to pull mine
out and play. I still haven't really mastered
the art-especially on yupo paper which is
supposed to make them look even better.
Well, not mine. But I still have fun with it
and I like how they turned out.





 I'm pretty happy with these.  I wish I'd had
just plain gold card stock instead of the glitter,
but It was what I had on hand.  The glitter
card stock I had to cut twice to get it to 
easily come off the die.  The machine isn't
the problem, it's the glitter card stock.  But
the effect is nice, I think.


Philippians 2:8

And being found in appearance as a man,
He humbled Himself and became obedient
to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 
 

This is a good verse for Easter week.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...