Monday, April 29, 2019

New blue tree

The more I looked at the card from yesterday
the more I hated it all the way around so
I'm pitching it and I made a new one which
I LOVE!!! I mean, I really love this. I think
it's probably one of the best I've ever done
and even better-it came from my own mind,
not borrowed from other ideas.





I popped the front over the oval so the oval
is recessed.  I don't think I've ever tried 
that before, but I've seen it done.  The corner
die came with my gemini die cutter. 
My favourite thing of all they included.

 

Romans 10:13

for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord
will be saved.”

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...