Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Pearl alcohol ink

While looking around on pinterest I
discovered a couple of products I'd never
heard of-one being pearl alcohol ink.
It is so cool! I don't know how well
it shows up in this picture, but it is so
shiny and shimmery.





These were done on kraft card stock.  I have
tons of it and never think to use it, so maybe
I need to make a set of these for someone.

It's not half bad outside today, but I hear tomorrow
will be up to 72 degrees!  It should be a red letter 
day as I have an appointment with the ortho dr.
and I assume I will be out of the sling.  Finally. 
As for today, I have another appointment and then
lunch with Dianne which I am looking forward to.

I need this verse:

 

Matthew 11:28

Come to me, all you who are weary
and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Happy Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...