Monday, November 26, 2018

Winter wonderland

Yesterday it was raining. I woke up this
morning to lots of snow and more coming.
The roads are lousy and it's not pretty.
If you have to stay home and you have a
view where there's no roads I guess it
would be pretty. Maybe.

Anyway, I made some cards for a friend
for Christmas and I wanted to make a
box to put them in. I used a tool called
an envelope punch board and came up
with this cute box.


 
The cards inside are just regular cards
but I wanted something that looked
like Christmas since it is a Christmas gift.
Does that even make sense??? LOL

  My dad and I have an appointment in just
a little while with the hospice team to find
out what their plan is and ask questions.
My sister will conference in. My mother
hasn't been told that hospice is involved.
She's not actively dying, but it will be
close. It's a hard time for us.

Psalm 119:76

 May your unfailing love be my comfort,
    according to your promise to your servant.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...