Sunday, November 25, 2018

Age is just a number

I saw this card on pinterest, I think, and just
loved it! So I text my daughter in law, Pam,
and said, “how old are you going to be this
year, 31 or 32?” I got an indignant reply,
31. Don't age me another year!” I probably
should have just figured it out, LOL! Oops!
The card came out really cool, though!


I put my Christmas bears up yesterday.  I
think I'm going to have to stop collecting
them because I don't have any more room.
I had to pull up the ones behind the front
ones so you could see them-and I'm missing
probably 5 years here and there!


I have to practice one of my songs,
so I'd better get to it.


Deuteronomy 31:7-8
"Be strong and courageous, for you must go with this people into the land that the Lord swore to their ancestors to give them, and you must divide it among them as their inheritance. 

Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...