Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Gorjuss Christmas

I just love these gorjuss dolls and have made
quite a few in the last weeks. So I decided to
use one on a Christmas card-which I have
not even gotten close to mailing out. I don't
even know if I have enough. I'm not sending
as many this year, though. Too much work.

 
I didn't get it quite lined up in the center,
but that's part of the charm, right? My story.


  My dad and I are meeting my cousin and her
husband for brunch then they are going to see
my mother. She lost both of her parents just
a few months ago-within days of each other.
With all that she's going through, it means
a lot to me that she is being so supportive
of my parents.

Jeremiah 33:3

Call to me and I will answer you and tell
you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ 

Happy Wednesday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...