Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Let it snow! (not really)

A group that I belong to asked for Christmas
cards for a little boy who won't live much
longer. It's all he wants and they are hoping
to get as many as possible. This card didn't
come out exactly how I wanted it to, but
I think he will like it anyway. The glitter dots
will dry flat, but I wanted to get the picture
taken, and they didn't have time to dry.


It's really sad that we have to lose
children to cancer and other diseases,
but I hope this little boy will enjoy his
cards and that it will bring a measure
of comfort to his family that so
many people care.

We talked to the hospice nurses and dad
signed the rest of the papers.  She doesn't know
that the "extra people" are hospice workers,
we just told her they are people who come
around and give extra care .  She has pressure
sores that won't ever heal because she's not eating
properly and one has "tunneled".  So they have
to do their best to keep her comfortable.
  I worry about sepsis.    

Isn't this a pleasant post?

Psalm 100:5
     For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
        his faithfulness continues through all generations.

    Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...