Saturday, November 24, 2018

A horse of a rainbow colour

I wasn't sure how this horse pattern would
come out and at first I didn't think I liked it,
but when it was finished I decided it was OK!


It is raining this morning. Thankfully
the temperature is high enough that it's
only rain. It just seems weird. Snow way
before Thanksgiving-and Thanksgiving
was early this year! Now November is almost over
and it's raining. The weather is very confused.

  I hate how the blog shows a huge picture and you
only see a tiny bit of it so I'm trying my friend's
approach which is to post the link and a picture
on facebook, then you can go to it. We'll see
how that goes.

Jeremiah 1:5

 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”



Happy Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...