Thursday, November 29, 2018

Chill out!

A friend of mine has a lot of stress at her
office (who doesn't, right?!) and is experiencing
some family sadness, so I decided to make this
for her before Christmas. I saw it on pinterest
and thought it was just the perfect thing.
Thanks to my brother in law, Larry, for the blue
ball jar. I was having trouble finding the right
size jar and didn't want to buy an entire package.






I think she's going to get a big kick
out of it. It has both dark chocolate and caramel
M&M's. That alone is worth it, right?!
I saw something else I'd
like to make for her, but I don't know
if I can, since it requires sewing. I'll
see if I can hand sew it, but, well,
I don't hold out high hopes for it!
 
 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine
and puts them into practice is like a wise man
who built his house on the rock.


Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...