Sunday, September 27, 2015

Older card


Outside and inside of a card I made several years ago.  When you open the card the butterflies kind of flutter out on a piece of acetate strip.  it's kind of cool.

I love going to church because it's like a mini signing class!  I knew the chorus to one of the songs, so was able to sign that.  Now to work on the verses!  Another song,  "Blessed be Your name"  I was able to follow Sam with some success on the chorus.  Choruses are easier because they are repeated.  Slowly but surely.  I have to remind myself that I've only been at this for 6 months and you don't learn ANY language in 6 months!  I'm not very good at being patient with myself!!

3 comments:

  1. pretty cool card! So wonderful that you are learning to sign. And no...you don't learn in 6 months. It all takes time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen! Sam says I'm doing great, but you know me, I think I need to be able to do whatever it is right NOW. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...