Monday, September 28, 2015

Give your problems to God

Wow, I had trouble photographing this for some reason!  I made this this morning (When my muse is most active) for a friend who is going through a difficult time.  I was pretty happy with how it came out. Thank you to my friend, Karen, for giving me this die set!

I'm starting to have problems with my rotator cuff tendonitis again.  After the last cortisone shot in May,  I was pain free until about a week ago.  I thought maybe the doctor was right and I would be one of the 95% that were completely healed.  Oh, well.  It's not too bad yet.  Interesting that God has called me to learn signing when I have this, but I trust fully that He's got a reason and a plan and that's good enough for me!

2 comments:

  1. Neat card! You're up mighty early? Hope your shoulder feels better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why those say the post is so early. it was past 8 when I did that. I could probably look around and changed the settings but I'm too lazy, lol

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...