Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Using the negatives

+
I usually end up throwing away a lot of the negatives after the main image has been cut out.  so I thought maybe I should try to stop doing that!  the card on the left has the negative image of the flourish that is shown underneath.  I think it turned out pretty well.  It's hard for me to just make a card front without a sentiment, but they don't always need one, do they?  I need to learn that, lol.

I woke up this morning feeling very grateful.  There is one person in my life that makes me so sad because they don't seem to appreciate life.  It makes me angry because other people, like my husband John, fight for life.  So today, don't forget that our lives are a gift and we should be grateful for every day the Lord lets us wake up in the morning!!!


1 comment:

  1. If these are the 'negative's', I wouldn't throw them away! Very pretty! And I agree with you, enjoy every day of life.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...