Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Dreamy ATC's

I made one of these ATC's for the May
RAK attack on my ATC group. Then it
kind of just morphed into a bunch of
them. They all look similar, but they are
not going to all be going to the same
person, so that's ok. 





Last night was the last Monday sign class.
Everyone enjoyed pizza.  I miss the classes
when they are not going, but I still have
Sunday.  Maybe this week I'll be able
to sign more than just one song.  Sigh.
I have to keep telling myself I AM getting
better.  The pain is tolerable now.  Until later,
I suppose, when I go to PT!  They're 
probably going to try to kill me.  It turns 
out, though, that I will have the same
therapist as when this whole thing started,
so that's pretty cool.


Hebrews 12:2

fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith.
For the joy set before him he endured the cross,
scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.


Happy Tuesday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...