Saturday, May 4, 2019

Hope and love

These cards are from last week when I
was playing with my perfect pearls. I
love how they turned out!





This morning is our  silent breakfast.  On Saturday 
all we had was a beginners class, so it will be
good practice for them-and me.   It's always
pretty fun, but I don't know any of them
so I'm a little nervous about that.  I will know
Pam and Coleen, though, so at least I won't be
totally surrounded by people I  don't know.



Revelation 4:11

You are worthy, O Lord,
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things,
And by Your will they exist and were created.”


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...